Select "CHOOSE AN IMAGE" button and upload a photo or select from a number of different social media platforms and choose your favourite photo
The right photo makes huge difference.
- Having good light with soft shadows and contrast will help to identify shapes and features.
- As we produce a faceless illustrations. It's preferable to have a casual pose, looking away from the camera or wearing sunglasses.
- The composition is also very important. We can work with any image you have but results would not be as good when the subject is cut off ( image 1B)
- Poor Lighting!
- Too Much Contrast and large patch of shadows
- Subject is cut off frame
- Off focus and hard to define facial features